Wood Crewman: Termite Damage, Roofing & Wood repair
Wood crew work includes but is not limited to: termite damage & dry rot repair; removing and replacing fascia, rafter tails, beams, ect.; patio cover and balcony repair/rebuilds; second story repairs, tile replacement, removing & replacing insulation, roofing, painting, stucco repair and other general construction.
- detailed and thorough carpentry skills
- roofing, painting experience
- strong leadership skills
- reliable transportation to work
- dependable Mon-Fri
- English reading & writing competency
- clean driving record
- clean background check
- Be able to stoop, kneel, crawl and crouch, to reach, and to stand for long periods of time.
- Be able to safely climb ladders; to lift, push, pull and to carry objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Be able to use finger and foot dexterity and hand strength to operate and grasp tools and equipment.
- Be able to feel objects by touch, and to see from one to twenty feet with a good field of vision.
- Be able to maintain body good posture to prevent falling when walking, standing or crouching on ladders, narrow, slippery or moving surfaces.